Well for some years now ( im not sure if it has always been like this ) my left chest has been developing normally , but my right chest doesnt seem to have muscle at all ... Many people say to exercise that part better but it does not work, it does not develop, i touch it and i can feel my ribs beneath the skin ... Is is possible to have no muscle here at all ? It isnt bad looking or shocking , it just looks like the muscle didnt grow and my nipple seems to have no texture neither ( i feel my ribs there too ).

If anyone , doctor or not can explain to me what i need to do, please answer back , ill explain it the best i can :-) Thank you in advance :-)

Hi honey! I just did some research and learned of something I've NEVER heard of it's called Poland Syndrome! Google it and take a look at the symptoms! I think you will be AMAZED!!!!! Also know that you don't have to fit ALL the symptoms, as long as it has more than likely! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Hello bamby and thank you for the time :-) . well ive googled it and some of the cases look like this , tohugh this seems largely less awfull ( thank god )

"How is Poland's Syndrome treated?

Reconstructive surgery has in the past been the main recourse. Fused fingers are separated as early as possible and breast or chest implants my be used after full physical development has been reached. Today, bioengineered cartilage can be implanted to help give the chest a more normal appearance."

Well it also says that only 13,5 % of the cases of no muscle are Poland´s syndrome ...

I would really like to know if i can develop my body without it looking worse ... I´m a Soccer player so i would like to do gym and stuff ....

Thank you again for your time :-)

You need to be checked out by your doctor honey! There has to be a reason why one side isn't developing! And if there is a lack of muscle, no exercise in the world is going to help! So have an ultrasound and perhaps a catscan to find out what is happening with that side!