I'm 18 years old and have been dealing with terrible chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations, and passing out for 4 years now. My doctor has no answers and i have already gotten many tests they cant find anything. They always happen during or after any kind of physical activity like playing sports that get my heart rate up, when ever i get really angry and my heart starts pounding, and even during sex. I'm sick of whatever this is controlling my life and no one seems to be taking me seriously. I want answers before i end up seriously hurt, can anyone help me please?

hey man i'm sorry to hear about your condition. i have a couple questions. when did you start puberty? also has this condition worsened and are your currently taking any medication for anything. i wounder if possibly you could have POTS syndrom. my brother had this. can you give me any more information on your symptomes and have you had an EKG or a 24 hour heart rythem recorder? it straps around your chest.

thanks

yeah, i actually had the heart monitor for an entire month, it was a waste though because when im on the ground and cant breath the last thing i think about is pushing a little button, i started puberty around 5th or 6th grade i think how is that related?

well POTS syndrome normally can be due to your nervous system of your heart (the nodes and nerves that cause your heart to beat developing at a different rate than the brain so the signals can get mixed and cause your heart to have arrythmeas. this is why i wondered when you went through puberty. have you ever been on any medication like atenenol for your condition and have you ever done any research on POTS syndrom? also how long has this been going on?