hey im 22 years old and live a normal life and have a 3 year old little boy, the only health problems i have is asthma, i had the flu 4 weeks ago whuch left me with a chest infection and ever since ive been geting like muscle pains in top of my back but i put that done as it were so cold here over xmas and i kept tighting myself up cos i were that cold, anyway on saturday i had sharp pains in my chest so i left it for a while then had pin and needles in my left arm, later on that night it got worse so went to the hospital they did a ceg which came up my heart was a bit faster that it should be due to me being stressed and scared which was normal but they said everything was fine and said i looked ok and didnt have any infections, soon as i got home i felt loads better, the pains in my chest have gone now but i have this awfull havey weight on my chest and find it hard to breth properly and its like i have to make my self breath so i can breath if you get me?? could this be caused by stressed as sometimes i do shake and feel like theres always something up with me and have bad nerves i went to the doctors again and said theres nothing wrong with me but this awfull havey chest will not leave me its making me feel poorly now

What you describe definitely does sound like anxiety. Most people think anxiety is just about persistent worry about yourself, people around you or things. And worrying is a big part of anxiety, but that worry becomes even bigger problem because it leads to series of physical symptoms like increased heart rate and trouble with breathing. When you’re anxious your muscles tense and you start having problems with sleeping and eating. So, you do have a proof that there is nothing wrong with your heart and infection is gone. Now you need to get some medication that will help you with anxiety.