This is what they are.... It's like pimples but much much much smaller.  They are way too small to pop but they are all over the place on my ball sack.

They don't seem to hurt me when I roll the skin around or have any other kind of interaction with them...  I just want to know... what is this, is it a disease?  They are so small that when I move my finger across the skin I can't even feel the texture of the things, just a smooth surface..

If we're talking about the same thing then 30-40& of boys who are born uncircumcised have it. It is called penile papules the condition where the penis has tiny pimple looking dots. Just so we can be clear "THIS IS NOT AN STD/GENITAL WARTS. Many men in America second look this as some type of STD and keep it to themselves. It is removable if you do choose to remove them. Because these bumps are not caused by an infection and are not painful or cause discomfort, they usually do not need to be removed. Most studies show that a carbon monoxide laser treatment are the most effective treatment for removal.

I would honestly not want a laser pointed towards my nuts I'd rather stick with the little bumps