Hi, I’ve been married for 9 years, and I never had so many marital problems like now. To be honest, I think it’s because we can’t have children. It’s a terrible thing that we have marital problems occurred due to health problems, and I want to give my best to solve them. Did it happen to anyone else?

Unfortunately, it happened to many couples. I married my husband 11 years ago, when I was 24. Since then, we’ve been trying to get pregnant, but it never happened. We even started with methods like measuring the temperature and calculating where the ovulations are, but it didn’t help. We were so desperate, that we didn’t notice what was happening. We started fighting and indirectly accusing each other for infertility. We had martial problems due to health problems, which is terrible. We finally did some fertility tests, and it turned out that my husband was infertile. When I saw how sad and devastated he was, I was so ashamed that I could ever be angry for something that’s not his fault. I gave my best to solve all the martial problems, because they should never be caused by heath problems. It’s not fair and it’s not moral.