Basically I had an abortion about six weeks ago and Im really stuggling to cope with it. My partner at the time said we should try for one but then when I actually got pregnant he didn’t want it and insisted I got rid of it. Since then we’ve broken up and I’ve told him what we did is really bothering me but he won’t talk to me about it and just tells me to go away. It’s really getting me down. I’ve cried about it every single day since and I can still see it’s little face. It’s just dreadful and I don’t think I can cope.

Not to be rude, but there's no way to take it back and you just have to deal with it. I don't know how old you are but if you're in school, talk to a counselor. If not, call Lifeskills or somewhere. They have people you can talk to. I assume you can't talk to your family because you probably would have said that. And good job on getting rid of that jerk. He seems to be selfish and doesn't care about you. Think of what would have happened had you kept the baby. He probably would have just turned into another dead-beat dad. You will get through this, although you will never forget it. It'll get easier.