i had an abortion in dec 09 but i dont seem to be coping very well i wont let my partner touch me or show me love or affection in any way. when he trys to be close to me i push him further and further away.... I dont seem to be able to forgive my self for having a termination, i feel like i have killed one of my children as i have 3 already and everytime i have fell pregnant i have kept the baby.. i just cant seem to let go and i hate myself for doing it..

My sister was raped awhile ago, like in previous posts I posted here.. the doctors did something to her vagina prevented her to ever becoming a mom, she could not believe it happened to her when she was raped our parents took her to planned parenthood the only place in our small town in NC where we lived. There was this doctor who says he does 300 of these a month, gets paid 250.00 an abortion, so he makes a real killing doing these. He did something to her insides and said She will never do an abortion again, as we left here, she was 17. When my sister got to be 30 she wanted a child.. she married her sweetheart from college, the both of them turned to drugs when she found out she could not conceive. We went back to planned parenthood to find that the doctor who told us this was fired and left the state, we could no longer find him. He did this to several hundreds of women he made them all infertile. he clipped out one of their ovaries, he clipped my sisters both ovaries and we found out that he gave everyone hysterectomies, instead of just abortions. He was he stated to help what god put on this earth to pro create to have them not abort them, but he felt that he needed to do what was rightfully done to them to do what they did to the unwanted. When my sister did this the drugs took her into another dimension with her newly married husband she cheated on him thinking that he was unfaithful to her she could not get a baby.. she went on a rampage with difrerent men, and then finally found out that she has been sterile for more than 20 yrs. she was now 40 yrs old. I lost my sister a few years ago on suicide due to this. make sure if you do this nasty thing that you get help afterwards cause what they give you may harm you in the long run instead of helping you.

Please look up Project Rachel. They are a group that helps women who have suffered mentally after an abortion. Also, please get counseling or look for a post abortive support group in your area.