I smoke marijuana for years. That is the only way I can relax and have little fun. Girls that I’ve been with didn’t mind. I live with my girlfriend for two years now. She twisted idea about a baby in her head. Well, I said OK eventually. We’ve been trying for almost a year now to make a baby but without success. She said that marijuana is bad for man health and that is the reason because she is not pregnant jet. I don’t believe in that! Is that possible?

Well, regular smoker had significant less seminal fluid and lower sperm count. That is proven scientifically. Marijuana contains several chemicals, including THC. And it is believed that THC may disrupt the way the sperm swim. It seems that sperm of marijuana smokers were moving too fast too early. So, you see it affects male health, but don’t give up, even men with low sperm counts can sometimes achieve pregnancy.

hi... i just read ur post and all i have to say is.. DONT GIVE UP!!! my fiance & i are very heavy users of marijuana.. he's a patient and i will be joining him very soon. We thought we couldnt have babies either and we got real paranoid about maybe its the weed and we thought our sperm count was low... but even before we met we both still smoked alot of pot. Me at 11yrs. old and him at 13yrs.old.. i am so happy to report to you that i became pregnant a year after we tried and kept trying. A WHOLE YEAR we tried and nothing until the year was ending.. I'll be due this August and even til today.. To be honest.. Marijuana helps me w/ my pregnancy.. Since Ive used it so much and it became a part of my daily activities, in order to eat I have to get high.. otherwise the baby and i won't eat at all. (Munchies). And my stomach will hurt but I'll just feel sick and not hungry. ANYWAYS... the point is.. please tell your girlfriend not to worry... things take time .. just like w/ us.. and when she does become pregnant you'll be just as happy as were when we found out. WE COULDNT BELIEVE IT!!!!

good luck though!!
I'll pray for you guys.. :D

Smoking it never hurt my sperm count. My mobility was a little low but they said other than that i could inpregnate an army. Enough said. And I smoke more often than your average smoker. There are a lot of factors in place. I say if you are worried then go get your sperm checked out. The problem with my wife and I was that she was experiencing POF. Post ovarian failure. Basically she could not produce a child. We are now looking at IVF.