I am a girl and I think this is not right that we think only boys masturbate. I know not everyone would admit something like this, but I think we can talk freely about this topic. I have one question that I do not know where to address. Problem is that nobody of girls I know masturbates, or they would never say it. That is why I am asking you to tell me the best way for a girl to masturbate.

Girls masturbation techniques are numerous and more varied than those of boys. The point is that they are influenced by a number of factors and personal preferences.
Techniques include stroking or rubbing of the vulva, especially the clitoris with middle or index fingers, or even index and second fingers. This masturbating technique is pleasurable for most girls, especially when rubbing the breast and nipples at the same time. Sometimes one or more fingers may be inserted into the vagina to stroke the frontal wall of the vagina repeatedly, where the g-spot is located. Masturbatory aids such as a vibrator, dildo or Ben Wa balls, can also be used to stimulate the vagina and clitoris. Anal stimulation is also preferred by some because of the thousands of sensitive nerves located there. Lubrication is sometimes used to facilitate masturbation, especially when penetration is involved into this process. Some girls prefer to masturbate in bathtub, shower, or even hot tub by using warm running water to stimulate the clitoris. Some other girls may straddle a pillow, stimulating the clitoris through the labia and clothing in a manner similar to frottage. Some reach orgasm by crossing their legs tightly and clenching the muscles in their legs, which creates friction, which could potentially be done in public without observers noticing.