I'm 13 and I just started masturbating. Is it normal? I'm a bit embarrassed about this.. 
I have watched porn before and i just watched what they did and try to mimic it. I looked for techniques but I am still unsure. 
I am using my fingers currently and i can't reach an orgasm. I get small ones, but i kinda want to go to the next level. What can I do to make the experience last longer and like get an orgasm? 

Are there any techniques people suggest with fingers? I can't get my hands on anything else, so just finger techniques please. 

I would recommend you to look at this topic about masturbation techniques for girls. There you will see that it is very normal and basically natural part of growing up, for girls as well as it is for boys. Ignore some rude comments you'll probably see there, but I think you will find there a lot of girls like you who are dealing with the same issue. And of course, there is nothing to be embarrassed about.

Thanks. I'll read other posts to help me then :)

hi,

I'm 13 too and it's completly normal, it's your body;no need to feel embarrassed

I'm 13 too and I just had my first orgasm today. Just turn on the bath faucet and maneuver yourself so it's hitting you the right way let yourself imagine someone doing this to you or watching you. It's amazing lol worked for me :)

Hi, I'm a 15 year old girl and I've been masturbating since forever, I can remember when I was very young that I used to hump things, like my teddy or my pillow, I used to do this mainly when I was in bed and it felt really nice and back then I had no real idea what I was doing. When I got a little older I moved on to using my fingers, again I found this to be very nice, even better than humping, I began to explore myself and soon found my clitoris, which become my best friend, I found that if I rubbed this little thing long enough I would get these super feelings all over my body, which I now know are orgasms, I learned that if I used a little bit of spit on my fingers first, they would slip over my clitoris real easy and make the feelings even better, I've also tried out giving my clit little pats or gentle slaps like I'd seen some girls doing when I've sneeked a look at porn sites, it's ok but what I like best and brings me to orgasm every time is rubbing my clit, doing it gently, hard, fast slow, they all work for me, I like doing it when I'm having a shower, the feel of those little jets of warm water on my p***y while I'm rubbing on my clit are fantastic, I also sometimes use some of my mums massage oils, this feels real good, and even better if you've no pubic hair like me, I hate the stuff so I shave it off.