I'm 14, girl and virgin and I want to know how to masturbate.

I enjoy masturbating but never have climaxed or cum or anything. When I masturbate i always feel a bit uncomfortable, i just want to know how to make it feel good with out fingering/putting anything up there. I've tried rubbing but don't know if I was doing it right and i'm also not sure how long you are suppose to masturbate for. help please and it would also be great if anyone could tell me how to cum and a good way to get turned on fast.

thanks.

Try something exciting, such as a sexual cam exchange with a guy ;) it can be new and bring you to a climax uve never felt before!

the best way is to stay cool up to when you get married...for virgin girls like you are worth so stay cool then wait for period of enjoying your worth time...be patient

I lay on my front on my bed, put a soft toy under my vagina, watch porn and hump the toy.

only do this when your home alone as the porn is quite loud.

this works so well ;) 

when you hump the toy dos the toy it go in to your vagina ? or just rest on top of it ?

when you hump the toy dos the toy go in to your vagina or just rest on out side of your vagina ? 

hump your pillow andwatch porn

try rubbing with your middle finger atleast for 2 minutes you will feel much better after that 

What works for me is rubbing from the middle to the top with my index then adding my pinky to rub from the middle to the bottom and do it gradually harder and faster. It makes me cum alot. 

Wet the tips of a couple of you fingers and rub your clitoris is a circular motion :)

I'm a guy and 17 u can use my penis instead

I giv myself a massiv front wedgie

Oh, really? ;) thanks