i mastebate quite often will that effect in any way how long i last or perform in sex?

Masturbation plays a big role in a normal sex life. The only difference is how often people do it. Some do it a few times a day, some do it a few times a week and also, there are some people who do it only a few times in a lifetime. However, masturbation is part of life and is also recommended by doctors as they claim that masturbation promote good general health and self-confidence. Masturbation actually trains your body to ejaculate and is the exercise that makes you come faster when you have sex. It’s suggested that men keep their ejaculation frequency down to 2-3 times a week and over masturbation participants may have problems with concentration and memory. If you masturbate that often as you say, you should learn how to orgasm without ejaculation as then you are storing your bioenergy which, ofcourse, has many advantages. Pleasuring yourself through masturbation is enjoyable and safe. It is harmless and has no ill effects on one’s body or sexuality, but you could sometimes feel the “guilt” that could be detrimental to your emotional health and self esteem.

hi im 14 and i masterbate sometimes...but for sometime i have noticed something like a cut or cavity on the inside of my penus...and everytime i masterbate the hole becomes bigger...is that a good thing or a bad thing??im very woried?? im 14 and i masterbate sometimes...but for sometime i have noticed something like a cut or cavity on the inside of my penus...and everytime i masterbate the hole becomes bigger...is that a good thing or a bad thing??im very woried??

Dude I wanna masterbate but I don't know what ejaculation is. Where do I hide cum? Thx in advance

hey fleattyfro, the ejacullate will come out of your pee hole. probably knew that already. after you masturbate for a little bit it will come out, if you can. depends on your body, some boys nothing, some are clear, this is precum, and others are white. the white is normal for more developed males and adults. hide it? whats to hide? its a liquid. catch it in something. alot of boys use toilet paper and throw that away. theres always the shower, just let it go.btw, how old are you?