Hi everyone I need ur help, I went on this website and I saw some great help oppurtunities so here I am asking U. I suffered from chronic masterbation for around 3-4 years and then I experienced premature ejaculation along with sort of a slightly bent penis and the sensation to pee a lot especially after ejaculation. I have many problems sexually b/c of that problem. I've really slowed down with this masterbation for the past 2 years but the problems have not went away, I still have pre mature ejaculation and all the other problems, except the peeing thing has slowed down ever since I slowed down but sometimes it happens as well. I think I have precum too. I don't know wut to do will the premature ejaculation ever get fixed? i used to havemuch stronger erections and stay for about half hour or more! What can I do? PLEASE HELP!

First of all, some of the symptoms you mentioned may not be a result of chronic masturbation. Urge to urinate and burning sensations during urination may be perfectly normal after ejaculation due to male anatomy.

Your urethra (a tube that carries both urine and semen into the outer world) may be irritated after forceful ejaculation and you may get an urge to urinate or feel discomfort during urination.

As for the precum, all men have precum, some more, some less and it is not because of masturbation. There needs to be some precum, since it has its two functions, to lubricate the penis and foreskin during masturbation and intercourse and to clear urethral passage from urine acid, so that semen could pass smoothly.

SO, two out of three problems solved.
You never said what you considered chronic masturbation. How often would that be? Does it mean that you have been masturbation a couple of times a day, every day?

Premature ejaculation could be caused by excessive masturbation and ejaculations but you could easily get rid of that problem if you refrained from masturbation for some time.

Hi thanks a lot for ur reply. I used to masterbate around once or twice a day rarely i used to do it around 3 times maybe 4. I did try to stop for a while but the premature ejaculation is still there. I heard that premature ejaculation comes b/c of chronic masterbation and that it never returns back to normal b/c u ruin somethin with the nerves. It was on a website with some Asian so called love doctor. I dont know if that's true or is it just a scam. It used to be that even when i ejaculated early on the first round the second was good then it became bad for both. I am not sure wut's going on?

thanks a lot I think I would try to see a doctor to see what's going on.

I have a similar problem. But what I have is erection problems that I think are a result of excessive masturbation. I need direct stimulation to my penis to get an erection usually, or I will get one but it won't last long. I have tried cutting down on masturbation but when I stop for several days my sexual desire and erections seem to go away completely. The need to pee seems to replace normal arousal when I'm with a woman. It seems to me like I've done a lot of damage to the nerves. Should I try to masturbate as little as I possibly can? Is there any way to heal the damage?

Im a friend of a single parent who is always yelling at her son to hurry up. He is always late to everything. He is always in the bathroom while every one is waiting for him. He takes forever to go to the bath room or to take a shower.

They fight about this all the time since he was about 5 years old. He is now a teenager and I was noticing him acting funny the other say and I said is something wrong and he started talking to me. Telling me he was weird and different and strange and I was saying no your not your a good looking smart and intellegent young man. You just need to speed up and stop being late, that is your only problem.

Then he confessed something I couldn't beleive. We have always been close and I have been a good friend of the family and he has mentioned for some time now he needs a man to talk to about sex.

I would always say you can talk to me about anything and this time he did. It must be pretty bad for him to have to admit what Im about to tell you.

He told me he has been a chronic masterbater since about age 5. Several times a day and cant quit. He says he has a foot fedish and has a fixsation with his mothers feet and large breast and wants to see them all the time and thats why he goes to the bathroom several times a day to masterbate. He says its driving him crazy. What to do.. and there more!

Where to find help to keep this quiet.

Sincere Thanks,

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I find that really weird because I go through weeks where i masterbate every day, and when if anything the time it takes to orgasm gets longer not quicker, heh, go figure.

I use to masterbait 4-8 times a day, now I'm around 3-4 my girl friend and I do it togethor somtimes or mutually masterbait each other and we like to see who can go longer... I never had a problem having sex, or anything really. It's strange to see people concider 1-2 times a day as excessive... Huh... I never really interfered with my life or anything, weird.

Signed,
William

I masturbate every day about 2-4 times a day. I also have sex with my lady 4 times a week.

Don't be afraid to feel pleasure because of what you think society wants from you.

After I masterbate, I have the urge to Urinate instead of ejaculating sperm.

I'm not sure what the problem is..

XD i've never heard of something like that smoke weed and masterbation will stop hmmmmmmmmmm , well that could work but not the best idea, one thing that really works is wen there is the urge to jake one can do the following

1. do some thing constructive which will occupy ur mind

2. try some reading positive book or even typing

and there alots of other stuff one can do as well such as not being alone for too long .so one won't do the act ;-)

and further more masterbation is real not a good practise is like a drug once u start taking it u can't resist but u keepin wanting and wantin till u
need it all tha time anyways peace ppl hope we all stop some time

Actually masterbation ruins your libido and your drive to get things accomplished. I would tend to stay away from it as I have 'done it' usually every morning in the shower and every night before going to bed. Even though you lose the anxiety, you also lose your drive, and that's the most important thing that you want to keep, your drive to accomplish things in your life.

listen weed....drugs...or alcohol wont solve the problem....call me old school. or gay or whatever but if u find someone that truely you love hold back on having sexual encounters with her.... and as things develope you may have sex....you will find this the most arousing because of the excitement that builds...plus you may find you really like her....im married now because of this method so i suggest you try it

Before we got married that was my husband to a T. He masterbated like 3 times a day if not more. Anyhow, he did that for years he said, since he was like 7 or 8 or something like that. He never had premature ejaculation or anything. It might be imbarassing but you should ask a doctor about premature ejaculation. It's not always because of masterbation, i think it's probably a problem that can be fixed. you don't even have to say you masterbate, just tell hte doctor when you have sex you cum before you're supposed to. Anyhow, that's what i'd tell my husband to do if it were a problem.

I used to masturbate every day at least 3 times or at worst 10+.
I’ve done it for well over 10 years and I’m finding it so hard to quit.
I just want to stop.
I can sometimes go for at least a week without the need but the slightest thing can set me off again, the smallest stray thought of anything sexual, and the next time I'm alone...

I really need some help because it’s starting to effect my mental health, to the point I’m becoming depressed about it, and every time I've done it I get upset and annoyed with myself.

I couldn’t go seek help face to face or even over the phone, I’m so ashamed of my problem I really hope that you can help.