Hey guys I have a little issue I wonder if anyone can help with, im 20years old, I am a athlete, in my sport I train around 5 hours a day 5 days a week. My problem is when I masterbate or have sex i seem to occur a after problem with my foreskin, the tip of my penis (tip of the foreskin) turns bright red and starts the burn when I urinate, In some cases i start creating discharge, its extremely painful, i ahve had two clamydia tests and tested for all other STI's such as ghonnerea and so on, all came back negative, but all the symptoms suggest these infections, i think it may have something to do with my hygeine, where i train 3hours in the after noon then 2 hours in the evening I don't shower in between, i sometimes find myself jerking off Inbetween, i am not sure if tht is the problem but would be grateful if someone could help me out Please no time wasters

I feel the exact same way. I do the same thing. Just masturbate and try to control yourself.

It sounds like you have a case of urethritis caused by an unknown pathogen.