Please help! I can't find anyone to understand! I am circumsized and I have had no problem until recently. My penis is very short anyway - around 2 inches in the flaccid state. Lately, when I go to the bathroom to urinate, the aforeskin is totally covering the glans just as though I am uncircumsized. It will not correct itself - I have to take my hand and manually pull the foreskin back to expose the head of my penis. I have talked with my urologist about this, but he was unconcerned. However, this is a problem to me. I have become aware of it and how it feels. Almost everytime I go to the bathroom during the day, this is what I find when I unzip my pants. It's both irritating and alarming. Am I shrinking? I have none to lose! Erect I am around 4 inches. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

2bthe1

post or contact me privately

i am 19 yrs old and when erect my foreskin does not retract but that is not my problem.. it it is not errect and i pull it back to clean and such just below the head of the penis where the foreskin retracts fully too i find that it is quite painful to even clean around..this causes quite discomfort as it appears to be red below the head.. im just wondering if this is normal because i am not circumsized and i was just thinking that sensitivity is expected..

From what I can tell, it is just excess skin that is loose when you are flaccid, and tightened when you are hard. Nothing to worry about, it may be because of the size in your flaccid state, but this should help.

When ever you are done urinating, with your index and middle finger, and thumb, wrap around head of penis, and stretch it forward. Do not do this to the point where it hurts, just make it comfortable. Hold for about 15-30 seconds. And do this about six time a day.

Here is a case of a circumcised boy with the same problems so many uncircumcised have. We had a boy in school like that. I suppose most people thought he was not cut, because he was so fat, and/or had such a small penis, that he appeared uncircumcised until he was well into high school. Then his penis grew to normal and everything worked out.

I too have just started having the same problem. I am circumsized as well. Now the skin is very tight and starting to hurt alot. I am 2in flacid normaly but now about an 1in. When I get hard the tip of the head is all that pokes out. hurt to retract the skin.

I am going to the doctors this friday to see what he says.

Anyone else have this or a resolution?

After $85 and about 2 mins at the urologist. He said "it will be fine" and "if I wan't it back to normal I need surgery" to get cut where it is contracted. (seems like a rubberband just under the glans). "If no strong pain all the time or no blood it is fine to leave as is".

"Fine" I think he is crazy... I will ask the Doctor that he gave me a number for. (specialist).

I will see what he says and let you all know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty[/enc]