I'm 11 years old, im allready going through puberty and i need help to train my skin to somehow, deattach the skin. It's comes from the center of my urinating hole.PLEASE HELP! I am too ambarrased to talk about this with my parents. But, they suggested curcumsition but im also too ambarresed about that too. The head is also too senstive. So i never touch it to clean. I just let hot water and soap flow through it while the skin is pulled in the shower. But, then when i pull the skin all the way, it works but then i run out of NON SENSITIVE skin too pull. And this “skin” is the skin from the inside part. Basically, i need “exercises” to help train my skin.

Hi Nicholas, please don´t force your foreskin, it could be hurt your penis. Be patient, it's possible when you are older foreskin desattached. Do you masturbate or not yet?

Hey, bro, im a member n the same age as u... n i am so interested in cars, i thought brz is the subaru brz... anyway, yeah, im not yet circumcised yet, n am passing through puberty... n i dont usually touch that tip but dont worry, its normal... u'll soon come over it, just exercise MILDLY...

Hi Steve How are you? :) Do yo feel any pain in your foreskin while stretch it?