hi i am 17 years old and have been thinking about having sex for the first time. hearing one of my mates ripped his foreskin during sex i looked online for some help. Then i find out you were supposed to clean your penis head while it is retracted. I have resently tryed to pull back my foreskin and am slowly getting there although the head of the penis hurts when i touch it i cannot amagine having sex with it being very sensitive.

is there any way i can have sex with a condom on with my foreskin not retracted. i have quiet alot of foreskin when erect i have about 2 cm more than the top of the penis head. PLEASE help me with direct anwsers to my questions as i really want to have sex with my girlfriend but an afraid of what could happen and this is why i have posted this project.

also i can masterbate without pulling my foreskin back with out any difficult at all

i've been there u can use ur foreskin too masterbate no lube required u can put on a condom unretracted i used to think it was odd that i couldnt pull it all the way back. try pulling it back when its wet with pre-cum (it come out of ur ureathra(dickhole) when ur turned on. if u masterbate without pulling it back completely the cum will produce a fishy smell yea it sucks but thats the only drawback to having a 4skin if u can't pull it back to wash away the smell after jerkin off try pinchin the skin closed while pissing to rinse it out but even doing that will cause its own problems best just to keep pullin till its comfetarble using lube precum or even soap

My name is jordan i am 17 i bought a comdom and had sex with my girlfreind. When it come to having babies i want to know does my foreskin have to come of the end of my penis.

Jephed, the extreme hypersensitivity is just one of many consequences of not retracting your foreskin often enough or for long enough.
Perhaps worse is no sensitivity at all, the result of the forekin never retracting at all.
In both cases, the solution is to retract as often and for as long as possible. I don't know why so many uncut boys are not taught this when they are little. Look how many pages there are about this here. As soon as they are old enough to understand, they need to be told to skin it back.

hey there im from canada and i must say pull back forskin man or ull have sprem crust build up and it herts to take off trust me on this its realy pianfuly takeing foreskin i suggest pulling it back befor u get a boner then gradually pull it back with a boner

Im 13,and i use to have the same sensitivity u did when i was about 11,and when you touch it it stings,all you have to do is keep masterbating and touching the penis head and it will become less sensitive. :-D

what kind of good advice did you get for the first project.
the one about the sex with your foreskin unretracted?
Please let me know
im 18 and have the same exact question.
Pleease
Thanks

hi im 15 and i have a sugention if u put your hands gow your pants and then rup your penis right under the head and streach your legs when doing it it is the same as what u guys do just easier

Does your foreskin have to be back off your penis to have sex?
xxx :$ :$ ? XD :-) o.O :-D %-) 8-|

you can have sex with the forskin non retracted my advice is if ur under 16 dnt have sex or u can f**k ur life up :-)

Can you masterbate with your foreskin over the head? also, when you urinate, should you retract the foreskin?

lmao. wow some people are really clueless.

NO you do not need your foreskin pulled back to have sex, that is just silly.

However, I will tell you my past experiences.

I am 21 and for sure have a mild/somewhat serious case of frenulum breve (where the frenulum, the thin piece of skin that attaches the bottom side of your corona (your penis head) to your foreskin).

When I dated my ex from the age of 16-19, my foreskin was never really down. It hurt way too much to pull it down, and I never made the attempt really. My gf would never give me head (i didnt care) because I was just way too sensitive.

Sometimes during intense sex my foreskin would retract somewhat (40-50%) but I thought to myself there was no way in hell I would ever have an erection with my foreskin fully down. However, the sex definitely helped with retraction.

However, after we broke up...

I became absolutely OBSESSED with getting my foreskin down. I'm 21 now, and I can get it down fully while having an erection, but my frenulum is stretching like hell (hurts like hell), and my foreskin almost becomes red because it is so painful.

So bottom line here:

When I masturbate my foreskin is down essentially 100% of the time but may come up on the head while masturbating.

Wearing a regular size condom while having sex is INSANELY brutal, absolutely brutal. I cum in like 2 minutes, it sucks.

Guess I need to buy some larger condoms.

But you see my point here hopefully.

what problems could that cause? when i urinate i pinch my foreskin together so i can control the unrine, if i dont pinch the foreskin together while urinating it tends to go all over, could this be bcouse of masterbation?

Ok it not unusual for the forskin to get tight around your head upon arousal. Thats natural. this happens to all addolecents. the only way to get around this is to.. well stretch it. now dont go pullin the damn thing. personaly due to my "frequent" jerkings it is no longer a pain issue. however for the senstivity in the head itself well it needs to be handeled with care nless you want to inflict rather uncomfertable pain on yourself. exposer is one way to deal with it but massaging the head while masterbatin will help you gradualy withstand the sense of pain.
age - 20 3 times a day - girlfriends are for losers that cant download porn ;-)

When you say try pinching the foreskin closed when urinating, how will that have its own problems? When i urinate i always pinch the foreskin together, if i dont theres sometimes two streams when i urinate, why is this?