Okay so i'm 15. I started masturbating when I was like 11 And very sexually active. 
I'm also very religious and close with god. I used to not be that close with it and not really care. 
But for the past few months i really have been. I believed that i should put god first in my life and always will. 
so i had decided to stop masturbating. i was doing it almost like every day. I felt like it was a sin or something and i felt like i shouldn't be doing it? 
Idk. but it's been VERY hard trying not to do it. sometimes i get so turned on and feel like i can't do anything about it. Help?

I understand this. Its the same for me. The exact same. But if you think of it this way, it might help.... If you masturbate, it might keep away temptation to have sex. It may be an imitation of sex, but I think that sex before marriage is worse than masturbation. But thats just my opinion.