Hey guys, yesterday I accidentally went to site of

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

and having video with a lots of guy, they told me that they want to sex with me then I did, I naked in front of camera and showing my tits and c**t. Is this a sin ? please help,this is a first time to show my f*****g body in front of a guy.

Ask God to 4giv u, it is a sin dear

Yes, in Christianity, what you did would be considered adultery and/or fornication and it would be considered a sin. I do not believe masturbation is a sin, nor fantasizing about real life people or fictional characters, based on what the Bible says, but you were chatting like that with actual people and that would be considered sinful. 

It is, of course, up to you to decide how you feel about this. Not everyone believes in God. In that case, you just have to think about whether what you are doing makes you feel good or bad, and whether you think there are ethical issues. 

I already asked his forgivenesss, i dont know why I am do such that things.

No sex chat is not a sin, hate to break it to you hun but there is no god, the bible just a "fictional story" wrote a long time ago by man to control the masses. Dont believe me, look it up. Most people that believe in religion have grown up around it the hole life. Think about it, if ever sents your where a baby and where told that the cat in the hat is real and you have to worship him you would because thats all you have ever known. If you must, think as the bible as a inspirational speaker, not the truth. You need to watch the documentary Zeitgeist .

Hi Kittymeow

I absolutely agree with wht, but was avoiding answering any religious based questions (you don't want to get me started8-|)  If it's available to watch online I saw a show once by Derrin Brown, he's an English magician. hypnotist, showman type who has made shows exposing how 'psychics' lure people in, other shows about conspiracy theory's and how he could take a normal person off the street and convince them to assassinate someone -shockingly he did! (obviously with a fake gun).  I remember he did this one show about religion and took a total non believer and made her have a religious experience totally overwhelming her as others explain happens to them when they find god. It really makes you see both sides of a believer and non believers reasoning  If your going to look for it the most likely place would be 4OD (channel 4 on demand) Now look I got started on it xd

Anyway it's my opinion What you do with your life is between you and your own conscience, if you can live with it - and I mean this regards any decision then that's all you need to worry about.  I would add there's no harm in doing what you do if it makes you feel good, but be aware if the person the other end doesn't have a cam, or says they don't have a cam you could be showing yourself off to some 95 y/o pervo.O or what if your dad, brother of close friend happens to be checking out the same site.  I'd probably stick to just doing things like that with either your partner or when you've seen the person the other side and are happy to do it.  There are also a lot of girls who regret it down the line if someone happens to keep images or video sessions and put's them out there, just bare it in mind.

can i see you

It...is nt a sin.....