Hey, guys plz help..whenever i masturbate i think i did a sin... so what do i do...is it sin??? 

No it's not. There is nothing in the Bible who says it is a sin. A man name called Onan didn't finish his intercourse with his brothers wife!!!, and spelled his sperm on the ground. From that, religious people says it is a sin. It is not a sin, BUT what you have fantasies about while you do it, can give you a bad conscience.

So masturbate so much you want and like,it is not a sin!

You will find the story about Onan in the bible.Genesis,chapter 38,verse 8-10.

Hey Bud, Its natural to masturbate. Its not a sin, I thought the same as you, that it was a sin, and if I did it then bad things would happen. But when I grew up as a young adult I realized that it is a natural part of a mans sexual health.

Please realize that it is a healthy way for a man to relieve himself. According to medical research it is healthier for your to masturbate than to not.

Cheers man, hope it works out for you.

thanx dude..ur ans was good