I am a teen thinking if masturbating is good or bad and theres loads of people saying diffrent things and i am confused if it is bad or if it isint bad can anyone help me cause im really confused.

Hey girl. There is nothing wrong with you. As a matter of fact, it's quite common and usual case for girls to think about your sexuality at your age. Teen masturbation  isn't something you should be ashamed of. Also, important thing is not to listen to your friends about this topic, because everyone tends to over exaggerate and therefore, create a false appearance in your mind. There is nothing wrong with masturbation, but only if done properly. What I mean by that is that you shouldn't masturbate more than three to four times a week, and everything above that is considered as overmasturbation.

Its your own way of just letting go nothings wrong with it

Hi, how old are you?... Are you hit puberty or not yet?

Hey guest.  There is no downside of masturbating at any age.  The only "issue" is when people make your psychologically think you are doing something wrong.  Enjoy it for what it is...  No worries!

There is nothing wrong with that. It is better than going out and having sex with some person who only wants to have sex, that could be carrying STDs. I started masturbating when I was 11 years old, started puberty when I was 9. So it is totally fine, and it is way beyond nautural.

ok thank you guys :)

another thing does it not stunt the the penisis growth or stuff like that

Nope. It won't affect the penis - or any other part.