I'm almost 17 years old.. My sexual growth was a bit too slow. Cz i just started musterbating at the age of 16 while my friends are doing this from 12.. Now I musterbate 3-4 times a week... Is it gonna harm my future sexual health??.. And if it is.. Then how many times a week I can musterbate a week not harming my sexual health??

masturbation will not cause any issues. enjoy it!

Hey man. What do you mean by saying that your sexual growth was a bit too slow? If you didn't masturbate, it doesn't mean your body didn't develop because teen masturbation doesn't have anything to do with puberty growth. So, basically, those two aren't related at all, even though masturbation is healthy and normal. You are in the right place right now, because you are masturbating as recommended, because more than four times a week is considered as an overmasturbation, so yeah, there is nothing you should be worried about. Just do what you have been doing until now and it'll be fine.