Hello. I'm 20 year old male and I would like to find out more about some acne treatment options. I have developed this acne problem when I was 15 and I'm still fighting a battle with it.
Before, I had acne all over my body, my face, chest, back and my extremities. I have tried several different anti acne medication and skin lotions but I couldn’t eradicate them completely.
I still have them on my face and don’t know what to do about this.
A close friend just the other day recommended me some new anti acne option called- Murad Acne Complex and I would like to know did anybody use it and does it work?

Hello. I'm using this Acne Complex over then two months and I'm very satisfied with the results. I had struggled through my teenage and early twenties with moderate acne and I have used several medications such as tetracycline, retin-A, and three doses of Acutane a day. Nothing seemed to help. I was deeply disappointed to have experienced absolutely no improvement. Like I already said- I'm using this Murad skin lotion for over then three months and I can't recall last time my skin looked this healthy and clean. The instructions for usage are very simple- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily and you will be able to see the results even after few days. Wish you luck!