hey am 14 years old
i masturbate every 3 days and when i sleep at night i see the my self on the mirror and i find  new blackheads came out during night
and when the acne goes they leave acne scars
and there is a small scar on my nose so please does anyone knows a solution how i can get rid of the scar ????
Tomas
should i use any cream or lemon juice on the scars  or anything else .....

First off, masturbation does not lead to blackheads and acne on your face. Being 14 and not showering everyday does. If your acne is leaving scars, you need to see a dermatologist. If you put lemon juice in an open cut or wound, it will burn like hell. Your dermatologist will be able to recommend a skin cream to use. 

I don't think frequent masturbation is what causes blackheads and acne to develop on your face. It is probably due to poor hygiene or perhaps because of your hormones since you are in your teenage years. As you've mentioned that your acne are leaving unsightly marks you can try using natural remedies like lemon juice and honey as a topical treatment. Or, you can also use an otc whitening cream such as Whiterderm to make the marks less visible. However, it will still be best if you see a dermatologist so that you can get the right diagnosis and prescription for your problem.