Can you explain about How to calculate activity for find caloire ?
For Example
If My weight 60 Kg
Height 170 Cm
how can i know (or calculate) the calorie for Swimming 30 min

u can reply here thank u

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** emails not allowed ***

Hello! I happened to find a software on this steadyhealth site which helps in counting how many calories are being spent with a specific activity , so maybe you can also give it a try! 

Good luck with the calorie burn out!!!

Hi yuyu353,

I hope that you have been able to get an answer to your question. Also I would like to add that although this type of information is useful it is far more important that you are actually swimming. It doesn’t matter how long you are doing it! Try to listen to your body and swim as much as you feel you should.

After all if you are working on yourself than you need to increase the amount of time you are spending practicing (or swimming).   

Also if you are trying to lose some weight you need to adjust your nutrition as well. It is not enough just to exercise. I hope that you will achieve your goals.