I am 4 months pregnant. And NOBODY will help me with this condition. I've had bladder infections back to back ever since my 1st break out with MRSA 3 years ago around my bikini area, and Urologists say since Im pregnant they cant put me under the radiation MRI machines. The Dr's say I have an infection but they dont know why me being on 3 different kinds of antibiotics for 1 month didnt help. Now Dermatologists tell me to go to an infectious diseases Dr. and I am hopeless. I went to an infectious diseases Dr. once and he told me the redness around my nose was from allergies! I DONT HAVE ALLERGIES!!! The redness produces leisions on my face that resemble pimples but without silver sulfadiazine cream, it gets worse until I develope a fever. My baby is what I care about. My bladder is right next to my baby. HELP!!! is all I can say. Please email me. I was told once by a nurse that theres a pill that is half antibiotic and half something else that can tame it so its as if it wasnt there. But I cant get my hands on it cause nobody believes me or understands this. I also was told Ill have this forever and Ill only be able to tame it.

Have you been to your OB-GYN?, I would think that this Dr. would send you to a Maternal-Fetal Specialist to see if there is a problem with the baby or some kind of infectious problem. Surely I think this specialist could help you or send you to the right place for answers. Pray for your baby as I also will that all will be well!
*****

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

I dont know very much about mrsa and pregnancy for i just found out i have both and i do know that mrsa is not something to play around with let alone with you being pregnant so my best advist is to lose the numbers of the docters you have seen that havnt helped and go see a lot more even if you have to go way out of town and also pray pray and pray some more cause god works miracles in life and their always beautiful for example just look down at your belly your in good hands with the lord so dont stress to much i know it is very hard and scary but it will just make everything worse trust god he will come through.

im currently 34 weeks pregnant and had a mrsa outbreak about a month ago, my obgyn perscribed bactrum and thats all that could be done. as long as you dont have a current outbreak you will be fine, and if you do have an outbreak the main worry would be your immune system not the sore itself

:'( MRSA can be very dangerous. I had a family member die yesterday with MRSA that was internal. It attached her liver, kidneys and heart. She was only 55 years old. Don't take MRSA lightly. As we found out it can kill!!!. The hospital did not diagnose her correctly and by the time they did it was to late. She got it from a IV line they placed and sent her home with. That's what she got the MRSA from.