this is really urgent..3 days back me and my boyfriend were sitting and he ejaculated his sperm...sperm was on his hand but he wiped it with a cloth and about after 7-8 minutes..he touched my vagina and his hand was dry at that time..I wish to know If this can make me pregnant.?? dry sperm..and I am 14 and half years old. I got my last period 13 days back..and after this all happened..the very next day means within 24 hours..i consumed contraceptive ipill and second dose the next day. its side effects were experienced by me after second dose..and a little amount of vaginal bleeding too..my next period is due atleast 20 days...till then we will be really worried..please clear our doubts..what is further that we can do and what can happen with us..?? pleasee..we need immideate suggestions..

Health Guru
Hi, if his hand was dry then any sperm would die with nothing to live in, also if you followed the instruction right on the Ipill then no you won't be pregnant.
When you take that it will also alter your period timing slightly so don't be to worried if your period isn't when you expect. :-)