Hello everyone; if someone could give me a little advice, I'd be extremely grateful!
I had an abortion on January 2nd. I started the birth control given to me that night. I ended up having sex (protected) with my husband on the 5th [I know we should've waited, but we didn't.] and a few more times following days after (til the 10th). There were about one or two times that we did not use condoms, but I was still on the birth control. Anyhow, it is March 1st and I still haven't had my period. I took a home pregnancy test today & it came out negative. I'm going to wait a few more days and take another one. Is it normal for my period to take so long in coming back? I'm trying not to stress out about it, seeing as how that could cause it not to come as well... Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Sometimes it takes a good 8 weeks before you might see a period.