Hello, folks. My brother is talking me into going to meditation. I am not sure about this, but I would appreciate some info. Can you tell me something more about variant photic stimuli? I will be very grateful for that. Your help will be more than welcomed. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I think that this is a good idea. Meditation uses techniques that are based on sound, visualization, objects, breath, movement or attention. It raises the awareness. It also reduce stress, promotes relaxation, etc. You can relax your muscles in ways you cannot imagine. I am not sure which stimuli it uses. You should consult an expert about that. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello to you too. I think that this is a great idea. Newer methods can really use photic or acoustic stimuli. This is based on EEG results. These studies showed a frequency-followed response after applying photic or acoustic stimuli. I am not sure why you are interested in this. Are you planning to study it thoroughly? I hope this will help. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, guys. I think that this proves the thing. If you apply certain photic stimuli, there is a response. You can see it on EEG. You should find an expert from this area. He could share the details with you. If you find out something new, please share it with us. I am sorry I don’t know many details. Perhaps, someone else will. Bye!