Hello!
I bought myself bodyflex. I really thought it will work, reading success stories on this product. However, I got it, started working on it and nothing... completely nothing... not a pound change and not a muscle change.

Hey, hey!
I actually have a different story to tell, and it is a success story. You didn’t say how much you exercised on bodyflex and when did you give up hope. You have to stick to your goal. I was exercising on it 45 minutes daily- 45 minutes, every day! And after 1 month and even before i was beginning to notice change. And bodyflex is not a solution to all, proper nutrition is also one of the answers. You have to follow food pyramid and do not eat immediately after you exercise. Eat small and at least 4 meals and eat less sweet. Besides all, do not eat 2 hours before bed time.

losing weight is simple and safe if you just go for a couple walks a day,start out with very simple walks, some people might find themselves jogging in 6-9 months.my diet is tostados and other salad variations.beans are good for you and veggies keep the calories in check.make a game out of walking. if a t.v. program is on in 40 minutes ,out the front door for a walk.at first you may have to push yourself to walk,what you want is good feeling after your walks as you get in shape,the feeling of health is addicting.i lost 110 lbs just by eating better ang going on three simple walks a day.youll notice you can cheat some and still lose weight if you go for two or three walks a day.ONCE YOU GET TO A HEALTHIER LEVEL YOULL BE ADDICTED TO EXERCISE AND THE GOOD FEELING OF BODY AND SOUL.also simple walks wont abuse your body like running.