For a while I feel strange taste in my mouth. At first, I thought it was just my imagination. But the taste continues to appear. So I went to my dentist because I read something about mercury fillings, and its influence on human health. Dentist said that it is normal and I don’t have anything to worry about. I disagree. I know about naturopathic medicine, so I want to know can I find naturopathic dentist.

Hi, I am happy to tell you that there are naturopathic dentists. I am visiting one of them. He taught me a lot of things. Now I know how dangerous mercury fillings can be. You breathe them into your lungs, and some of that mercury goes to your digestive tract. It is important to go to dentist who will take those dangerous materials out of your mouth. There are a lot of dentists with same opinion like us. It is not hard to find them.