Hello. I'm 35 year old female and almost whole my life I've had problems with keeping my body weight in some normal limits.
I have used several diet programs but nothing could help me.
That’s why I’ve decided to talk with my plastic surgeon about liposuction operation.
I've had this operation about four months ago and I was very satisfied with the effects accept one thing that’s bothering me even now- cellulite.
Yesterday, a good friend of mine told me that she has read something about some mesotherapy for cellulite and I was just wondering does anybody know anything about it.

Hi. I had the opportunity to read some interesting stuff about this mesotherapy although I've never had any problems with cellulite.
I really don’t know a lot about all this but I know that mesotherapy practice use of microinjections with medications or vitamins that are being injected into the middle layer of skin to deliver corrective treatment.
If I understood correctly you're having problems with cellulite and let me guess- on the hips, buttocks and legs. Mesotherapy melts the fat under skin and improve circulation and lymphatic and venous drainage. After the treatment patients can return to normal activities almost immediately.