Hi. I'm 27 year old female and almost whole my life I had problems with being overweight.
Before I didn’t consider this to be some big problem but I wish I could say that now. So, about a year ago I have decided to loose some weight and shape my self a bit.
I have managed to lose over then 30 pounds and now I'm pretty satisfied with the way I look right now but only one thing is bothering me- my tummy tuck- large fat deposit or loose abdominal skin that won't respond to diet or exercise.
What should I do to loose this fat on this specific region?

Well, for years people complained about their lower abdomen fat. Sometimes, it can be very difficult to loose fat on this region and only operation could help. This operation is called abdominoplasty. It is one type of liposuction and it last from 2 to 5 hours to perform.
Principe of this operation is not only liposuction but also a skin stretching made by two big incisions on your abdomen wall.
Abdominoplasty can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence.
Approximately six months after operation the scars will heal completely and then you could practice some physical activity because exercise will help you heal better.