I want to get rid of the fat on my hips, wrinkles on neck and face and stretch marks. I have heard that Mesotherapy is procedure which can solve all my issues. I can’t stand being on diet but I exercise time after time. Unfortunately with the years it’s not effective as it was. Only thing that worries me is that Mesotherapy is still considered by some doctors as experimental technique. I will appreciate some information about Mesotherapy. I am 38 year old, female.

Well, Mesotherapy is the injections of vitamins and other products into the subcutaneous fat in purpose to reduce the fat or improve cellulite. To tell you honestly I am not sure if is it safe, it is still experimental medicine. Mesotherpaist are actualy trained physicians. It is used as cosmetic treatment for various skin conditions as acne, stretch marks, scars and wrinkles. I’ve noticed that is more and more popular.