i really havent had a period since summer but im bleeding now and its different i mean its red red and ive been this way for a week but im gaining weight and ppl are asking me if im pregnant i have alot of the symptoms but im scared to go to the doctor and my hpt are coming up - please help 8-| :|

Not to scare you, but if you've been missing your periods and have had symptoms of pregnancy as well as noticable weight gain... You should see a doctor immediatly. If you've begun bleeding suddenly and are in pain it is possible that you have serious complications.

If you're pregnant, it could possibly be signs of a miscarriage.

On the other hand, you could just have irregular periods. And are finally starting your period! Birth Control Pills can help regulate your menstral cycle.

Either way, if you don't stop bleeding soon, I'd see a doctor.

I am with her! You should see a doc! You might have some sort of cyst! Get it checked out!!