im am use to be a drug addict before...but after i free from drug treatment center
i choose to take subuxone..its a big mistakes coz for your infomation certain subuxone user
their takes subuxone by injection...im one of them,now i decide to change subuxone to methadone
becoz methadone cant takes by injection...the problem is,its posible for me to change the method?
its any sides efects after i take methadone??anybody out there who had experience as i am.....
would u mind to give me any suggerstion about what will happens to me after i take methadone??
i taking subuxone for 3years already...its possible for me change to methadone??

My understanding is that methadone can be just as difficult to quit but you can switch from suboxone to methadone if you need to. Have you spoken to someone about making the switch yet?