I just has a miscarriage last month. It was very devastating, It occurred after my first transvaginal ultrasound(at 7 weeks). I went to ER Twice and called my doc everyday for three days,(They would not see me they said it was Normal, but I knew something was wrong) I finally went back to ER an they said my levels were dropping and they came to conclusion I had a spontaneous(complete) miscarriage. My boyfriend and I of 5 1/2 years had sex again after a month since bleeding only lasted three days. We had unprotected sex twice two days before I ovulate, Is it possible we we could have conceived another little blessing? Been trying for two years and it finally happened an we lost it so we are ready to receive our Blessing!!!!

Yes, you could have conceived. As you know, you are most likely to conceive during ovulation. Take a test to confirm it and then get with
under a doctor's care immediately. You can have a successful pregnancy with your history. I really hope that things will work out well for you. Enjoy your pregnancy and enjoy your "little blessing." Let us know how you are doing.