I had a tubal ligation done a year and a half ago after my 3rd child was born. I am pretty sure they cut and burned my tubs. I am never ever late on my period. If anything, I might be a day or so early. I am now 11 days late. I took several urine at home tests and got all negative and the doc sent me ffor a blood test yest. and it came back negative also. Should I be concerned and worried that I might be preg. again? Doctors office said that its normal for you to sometimes be late but the ONLY times I have ever been late was when I was preg. with my 3 other children. Kinda freaking out here!

I'm in da same situation I had a tubal after my third Son was born and normally my period is a couple days earlier then the month before should I be worried that this month its not came yet or should I wait a few days to test cuz IV only ever missed my period when I was pregnant as well.