i am 30yr old steralized 4 yrs ago, period 5 days late but for 2 of those days i had few spots of blood when wiped myself when at toilet, certainly not enough to need to use any sanitary protection. no cramp, sore boobs for 2 days. done pregnancy test and is negative. so confused am never this late and have never had this spot of blood exactly when i should have had period. anyone been through similar or got any suggestions or help would be gratly appreciated, many thanks

Occasionally our periods like to do strange things to us, but sometimes it can also be a sign of pregnancy. A tubal ligation is very effective at preventing pregnancy, but because it is not 100% it may be a good idea to take a pregnancy test just in case.

many thanks for getting back to me. i have done pregnancy test which was negative, i have no symptons of period or pregnancy. am mostly confused because on day i was due my period i had spot of blood few times when wiped myself whilst at toilet. this never happened b4. dunno if it means anything or not. thanks again

You are very young, but womens cycles do change as we get older, they can become lighter and more spottier.

If your pregnancy test was negative than most likely it is just your period acting differently, which is normal.