I am a 25 year old female who had a tubal ligation done in 2006. Everything has been normal to date, no know side effects from the procedure. This month Feb 2009....I got my visit on Feb 3 and it was a normal 6 days as usual. Then on Feb 14th I got some mild cramps with spotting ( I figure this was ovulation ) The on the 21st-15th of Feb, I get hard pains in the left lower back that cause mild pains in the left lower front...accopanied by more spotting, but only when I wipe. now i feel cramping, but no more spotting? My period is still not due for another week atleast. Any one with a tubal done feel like this? I seriousle feel like ive been getting my period for a while now otherwise it feel like mild labor pain? Not labour due to tubal :-P

i have that problem also but i just had my tubal a few months ago but my first period after my tubal i didnt have that mucus discharge from ovulating but last month and the month befor i got the blood tinged mucuse while ovulating like i did befor my  tubal is this normal or what?

so what was it that was causing this? Did you ever find out?