i am a 21yr old young lady, who has been sexually active (no protection) tho my current partner has always pulled out. I havent ever been on birth control as my 8yr relationship with my now ex boyfriend because he does not ejaculate (weird i know...it comes out when he urinates after intercourse) and we had never once had a baby scare. NOW...we have been broken up since janurary, and the last time we had sex was earlier that month...since dec last year my periods had only been 3days (if that) long...but now 3 months later they have stopped all together. I have taken a pregnancy test (neg) and went to a clinic and was tested for everything in the book (neg) but now im worried...my insurance doesnt kick in until April so i cannot go to my usual OBGYN...but the cramps, (mostly on the left side) back pain, nausea and tender nipples are really starting to bother me. There is also a foul odor i hav never before smelled and a milky white discharge.

While this is all very embarrasing...i need help as to what all of this could mean...

Hi! I read that a discharge from vagina that is foul smelling generally indicates bacterial or viral STD infections. And your period may be delayed due to some kind of cyst or hormonal imbalance, so you should rely see your gynecologist in order to rule out the cause. You're probably not pregnant since all tests are negative. I hope you'll get better soon.