I had sex with my partner last week and the first two times, there was a milky fluid on my condom. THe first time, I swiped some of it off with my finger and it smelled like semen. There was also a wet spot and I smelled it - smelled like semen. There was also the fluid around her opening. I had ejaculated and thrust a little but I pulled out when it was still semi-erect. I showered to rinse off my penis thoroughly, and used a new condom for our second round. This time, there was no wet spot on the bed, but there was milky fluid around the base of my penis. I was still semi erect, but did not thrust into her(I believe) after ejaculating. The odd thing is, we've had sex at least 20 times before this, and this has never happened. One thing to note is, she has been discharging a white substance for the past 2 months (she doesn't want to treat it) and it has gotten onto my condom every time we've had sex. I use Durex Extra Sensitive. Because it had a reservoir, I never pinched the head while unrolling and never had problems before, but I'm worried now it may have caused this.

I think I made her orgasm both times(which was new), because it had been a month or two since the last time we had sex; during that time, we had grown immensely closer and loved each other on a profoundly deeper level.

1)What could that milky fluid have been?
2)What does female ejaculate smell like? COuld it have been another fluid from her?
3)Could she be pregnant? I'm very worried.
Both times, the condom was intact, so condom breakage isn't possible. If it is my fluid, how likely is it that she is pregnant? This happened on the 14th of this month.

It can be hers...see if she has an abnormal discharge when not having sex and if so its somethin she should speak to her doc about..and u both should get a reg STD check even if u don't have anythin..saftest way

We've both checked and have nothing, fortunately. She does discharge outside of sex.

Bump thread, please.