Couldn't find what you looking for?


One of the types of dental bridges named is a cantilever bridge. I assume it would be anchored to one tooth rather than having a two or more tooth support. This would be used on back teeth with one missing other than an implant?


I am by no means an expert, but I highly recommend considering getting dental implants. Dental bridge is usually recommended in situations when aesthetics is of secondary importance. You should also be aware that bridgework may only last 8-10 years on the average, and a dental implant is 25 years or more, if you take proper care of them.

 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use