Hello. I'm 29 year old male and I don’t know where to start.
About a week ago I have noticed that I have a small amount of blood on my stool. You really can't imagine how frightened I was when I noticed all this. First that was on my mind are the hemorrhoids, but there was one thing that frightens me- there were no visible lesions on my anus. -I checked with mirror.
The bleeding stopped about two days after and there are no symptoms right now but I'm still scared. These last couple of days I also read a lot about colon cancer and bleeding induced with it. Can someone please tell me more about it?

Hello. I have read your post carefully and I was thinking about it. You see, you are probably aware that without a proper medical examination- you would never be sure what exactly is going on with you. But I know some facts that could help you.
You see, there is one type of hemorrhoids that can be seen with mirror- internal hemorrhoids and they can cause almost all typical symptoms. I also read some things about one colon cancer called colon polyp and it is truth that it can cause rectal bleeding but in most cases it happens to people older then you. Like I said- contact your gastrologist to be sure.

I am 37 years old and had a spinal cord injury six years ago. Being that I have a regimen that I have to use for the bathroom, I have developed hemmorroids because of it. I recently had a endoscopy and colonoscopy to determine if there were any problems since I was experiencing bleeding too. And, what I found was that it was the hemmorroids being extremely irritated. I then spoke to my Physical Medical Doctor who said that I can have them removed, which I plan on doing as soon as possible.
So, I would definitely tell you to go to a gastrologist just so that they can do the appropriate tests for you. And the sooner that they can find anything the most effective treatments they will have for you.
And by the way I was doing exactly what you have been doing. Researching so much with being totally sick with worry, and I would say to you to take that fear and turn it into strength so that whatever your problem is you will be able to fight it.
Good Luck.

About 3-6 times per year, my hemorrhoid will reappear, hurt like hell and bleed for approx 3-5 days. Afterwards, it'll go away, and all will be fine. However, I have noticed that when I drink alcohol, excessively, it reappears....probably due to multiple bathroom breaks during hangovers.
Should I get it checked out? Is it normal to have a reappearing hemorrhoid?