I have one terrible and embarrassing problem that I experienced for the first time in my life. I have noticed bleeding around my anal this morning after stool. I have to say it was not so hard stool, so I do not think I hurt something down there with it, but still I can see there is something wrong. I do not know whom to ask about this, and I am worried. Can you tell me what could it be, and should I check it with my doctor?

You have not given me enough information to diagnose you exactly, but everything keeps telling me you have bleeding hemorrhoids. I do not know if you understand what hemorrhoids are, and have you ever suffered of pain down there? You have not tell me either, if that blood was fresh or dark. Fresh blood indicates hemorrhoids as I could assume, while dark blood usually refers to bleeding in stomach. I think you should definitely visit your doctor and report this bleeding around anal. Whatever caused you to bleed should be cured, because any condition that makes you lose blood could lead to anemia and some even harder consequences. If that are hemorrhoids, there is simply procedure called hemorrhoid banding, where the doctor inserts an instrument with a light and lens, called an anoscope, through the anus. Then the doctor will use a special banding tool to place a small rubber band around the hemorrhoid. This band cuts off the blood supply, causing the hemorrhoid to shrink, after which band and the hemorrhoid will fall off in about one to two weeks. That will help I am sure, but first you have to be diagnosed with exact condition you suffer and realize what caused your bleeding around anal.

go to the doctor's office right away
do not waste time on this board trying to figure out what's wrong
it could be as simple as a hemorrhoid or as complex as intestinal cancer
go to the doctors