I am really ashamed to confess this to some my good friends, so I think that it is easier to share my problem with you. I have hemorrhoids for a long time and I am trying to deal with it, naturally of course. Anyway, last night I notice a blood in my stool. I was drinking alcohol with my friends, not a lot, but still, I think that this can be the cause. Or this happens because I have hemorrhoids? Still, I am scared that this can be more serious...Any idea? What to do? Anyone else has a similar problem? Tnx in advance. 

Celebrity

Look, whenever you are scared after seeing a blood in your stool, it doesn't matter is it a blood in stool after drinking alcohol or is it there because of something else, you should check it with your doctor, just to be sure. Usually, it is because of the hemorrhoids. I think that this is why you are seeing a blood in your stool, and I am pretty sure that they are "more active" after drinking alcohol. I had it as well, and it happened all the time when I was drinking alcohol. Sure, I was scared for the first time, I was scared again, and then I just stopped taking an alcohol. 

I think that this is all because of the hemorrhoids. Is there too much blood, is it painful? Did you ever go to control it?  You should never be ashamed because you have problems with hemorrhoids, that is normal and it can happen to anyone. Sometimes, any type of alcohol can just speed up the process. That is pretty much normal, you know that when you can't go to the toilet for a while you drink alcohol and alcohol will "open up" it. If you know what I mean. Maybe this is because of it and maybe your hemorrhoids react that way. 

I see. I really don't need to mention that I haven't seen my doctor about this yet :/ Why? Because I am being irresponsible and as soon as I see some progress, that this blood disappeared, I think that I am ok. Anyway, I am eating healthy, I usually don't drink, but I did that time and now there is no way back. Also, I am eating foods that are richer in fibers because I was reading about this and I feel relief, but I need to tell that I have this blood in the stool again, this morning appeared. Is it possible that those hemorrhoids are bothering me that much? What to do to make this stop?

Yes, this blood in stool is a problem, not a disease. A disease is when it is diagnosed. Now, when it comes to your problem, it usually happens due to conditions that can be cured or controlled and hemorrhoid issues are one of those conditions. In that case, it is not serious, but I repeat, again and again, it is better to consult your doctor than asking yourself is it dangerous or not. Also, ulcers can be one of the reasons why you are seeing blood in your stool Ones in the stomach may enlarge and erode through a blood vessel, causing bleeding as well. 

Is it painful? I am asking this because I had this situation and it was not pleasant at all. Diagnose - anal fissures. It seems that tears in the lining of the anus can also cause bleeding, but I think that you are able to notice this since it is very, but very painful. I mean, I believed that I am going to die because of this pain, that I won't be able to survive it. Also, you might are seeing your blood because of the intestinal Infections and that is because an inflammation and bloody diarrhea can result from intestinal infections. Maybe those are just a hemorrhoid, but being careful is not on departure.