Hi. Same boat. Took it last week and a lot of bloating and every now and again I get overcome with anxiety. Hormones are going crazy. Also very tired and feel full. I had an ectopic in may and trust me, that you will Know about. These symptoms are different.

I believe that the morning after pill has interfered with a healthy pancreas, I say this because I started taking digestive enzymes (which the pancreas naturally creates) and the gas and bloating has diminished, I got the enzymes at GNC, you take two 2 supplements right after your meal. I have seen a decrease in bloating, I also take pineapple juice (Dole brand) you can look for a more organic brand, I've seen that Trader Joe's sells a more organic brand, hope this helps, this has given me hope and my life back, and peppermint tea, plus diet and exercise.

-diet, and exercise, lot's of leafy greens
-more potassium and magnesium, so more fruit in our diet
-peppermint tea when I wake up and before I go to bed
has helped to soothe my "sour" stomach
-digestive enzymes after each meal, if you try anything try this first, you get them at GNC or a vitamin shop
-pineapple juice

These things all seem to help me digest food and eliminate bloating. I went to get an ultrasound and they said nothing was wrong w/ me so I did a lot of research and trial and error, these things worked for me, hopefully they work for you.

diet, and exercise, lots of leafy greens -more potassium and magnesium, so more fruit in our diet -peppermint tea when I wake up and before I go to bed has helped to soothe my "sour" stomach -digestive enzymes after each meal, if you try anything try this first, you get them at GNC or a vitamin shop -pineapple juice These things all seem to help me digest food and eliminate bloating. I went to get an ultrasound and they said nothing was wrong w/ me so I did a lot of research and trial and error, these things worked for me, hopefully they work for you.

I believe this drug interferes with your pancreas! I'm not a doctor but my research and experience has told me so. Do things that make you less stressful like exercising and spiritual things (praying and meditating) has all helped me. It hs taken me over two years to figure this out, everyone's body is different but I hope this helps you!

diet, and exercise, lots of leafy greens -more potassium and magnesium, so more fruit in our diet -peppermint tea when I wake up and before I go to bed has helped to soothe my "sour" stomach -digestive enzymes after each meal***, if you try anything try this first, you get them at GNC or a vitamin shop -pineapple juice (this has given me my hunger back! you can also try diluting apple cidar vinegar in water, tried this but pineapple juice tastes better and contains an enzyme called Bromelain which aids in digesting protein, which the pancreas naturally creates!)

These things all seem to help me digest food and eliminate bloating. I went to get an ultrasound and they said nothing was wrong w/ me so I did a lot of research and trial and error, these things worked for me after over 2 years of stomach aches and discomfort from severe bloating, hopefully they work for you.

I believe this drug interferes with your pancreas! I'm not a doctor but my research and experience has told me so. Do things that make you less stressful like exercising, yoga, and spiritual things (praying and meditating) this has all helped me. It has taken me over two years to figure this out, everyone's body is different but I hope this helps you!

diet, and exercise, lots of leafy greens -more potassium and magnesium, so more fruit in our diet -peppermint tea when I wake up and before I go to bed has helped to soothe my "sour" stomach -digestive enzymes after each meal***, if you try anything try this first, you get them at GNC or a vitamin shop -pineapple juice (this has given me my hunger back! you can also try diluting apple cidar vinegar in water, tried this but pineapple juice tastes better and contains an enzyme called Bromelain which aids in digesting protein)

Hey I would like to know if you turned out to be pregnant because I am experiencing this at the moment and I've been worried for a month now.. or has the bloating gone down for you/how did you achieve it. Thanks

Did not end up being pregnant. Do exercise, eat healthy and avoid stress.

Thanks Tina marie. I am getting the same thing 3 weeks after plan b, unexpected bloating after eating. Do you think a potassium magnesium supplement would help. I started digestive enzymes after each meal. I hope it helps. I feel im gaining weight

I had unprotected sex with my bf in 24 dec 2013 which was last day of my periods. after 5 hours I took morning after pill. after 2-3 days I was sick like headache, flew and fever. on 7th day I had bleeding which was for 2-3 days. In Jan 2014, I had my periods 5 days late 25/01/2014 and it was normal periods. I do not have any sym like vomiting, morning sickness. but after my period finish I feel my stomach heavy and gassy, I feel my belly going big.4th Feb 2014 I took home pregnancy test in early morning and it was negative, did second test on 15th feb still negative. i dont have soar or bigger breasts. i just have a bigger belly. im scared that i could be pregnant, your ideas?  and I am also waiting my periods because its 20th feb now. i am really worried. please help me.

It would be really appreciated if you please do advice me.

please help me..

Hi Linsdayrsmith
I really need your help. please do advice me and let me know what happened in your case.
please
I had unprotected sex with my bf in 24 dec 2013 which was last day of my periods. after 5 hours I took morning after pill. after 2-3 days I was sick like headache, flew and fever. on 7th day I had bleeding which was for 2-3 days. In Jan 2014, I had my periods 5 days late 25/01/2014 and it was normal periods. I do not have any sym like vomiting, morning sickness. but after my period finish I feel my stomach heavy and gassy, I feel my belly going big.4th Feb 2014 I took home pregnancy test in early morning and it was negative, did second test on 15th feb still negative. i dont have soar or bigger breasts. i just have a bigger belly. im scared that i could be pregnant, your ideas? and I am also waiting my periods because its 20th feb now. i am really worried. please help me.

Thank you

I know, we are all writing about the same thing, but I keep scrolling waiting to see someone update and there is nothing!! One girl says lots of water and vit B to get the hormones back together. I can't take this f!%&"" weight gain and swollen belly anymore though. I feel so horrible and uncomfortable

I'm having bloating and hard stomach 2 weeks after plan b. a little but of soreness in my nipples. Is this okay?

I am experiencing similar symptoms i have gained 22 pounds since taking the day after pill im also experincing depression, does anyone know when the symptoms will go away