Hey! What happened? Did your stomach ever go back to normal?

So wat happened?

Hi I am a little late on this post, did anybody's belly and weight went back to normal???? I had taken plan b before and same thing happened, but I guess forgot it has been a while. But my husband reminded me it happened before. It took like 2 months to get back to normal. Hate it. No more. Use ladytimer APP it tracks the ovulation period so you know your safe days and stick by it!!!!!!Men don't suffer the consequences, neither pregnancy or having to take the pill.

Exactly!! Men dont suffer from this all! LOL

Damn, i really calmed down reading this (dont mean this negative).
But i have been on google and i have read some scary things !!
I thought because i had bloating for 1 month now! I could be pregnant but
i see that a lot of you guys have the same symptoms.
But yeah, I will see what will happen a couple months from now
Hope i wont be feeling so tired anymore, bloating etc.
I will never take plan-b anymore havnt felt this bad my whole life

Me too! I've had severe bloating for a month! I've been to the doctor and they think I'm being dramatic but the bloating is so intense I'm shamed to even go out at night when the bloating is at its worst! I'm at the end of my rope with this!

HI guys, so glad I came across this I feel much better.
I took the MAP in june after unprotected sex. I have always had normal periods but obviously since this my periods have been up the wall. I bled after it , stopped bled again, i literally had about 3 bleeds in a month. I thought i'd got back to normal in August when I had what I though was a normal period. A week after this I have started spotting again and my stomach is huge. I have also piled weight on and I feel stressed all the time and have hot sweats. I read on the packet it can take 6 months to get completely out of the system, never ever again!!!

so were you pregnant?

what happened to you?

Was everything fine?

How long did it take for the bloating and weight gain to go away?

Wow this post has helped me as well...I am so depressed over this I feel as though I have gained about 15lbs since taking the pill a month ago...I'm used to my weight going up and down 10lbs on average ...but it's just going up and I'm eating a lot better now ..the first two weeks was awful uncontrollable binging ...my stomach feels hard ...I've been drinking tons of water ...I've tried water pills which usually helps with period bloating but hasn't helped at all with this ..I feel like everyone is judging me for how much weight I have gained ..I look huge ....I never ever would let myself get this high on the scale ..that's when I knew there was something more to it ...I have been searching up and down for answers!!!! Please help and advice on how long this will last...

did the bloating ever go away?

did your bloating ever go away? I am going through the same thing

Hi wer u pregnant after