Travelling through Europe (south of Spain to be exact) when I woke up one morning with a horrible headache, which persisted all day until turning into a severe migraine, bringing nausea with it but I guess they usually go together.
Spent that night in bed, thinking id be better in the morning.
Instead, the headache eventually went away but the nausea got so much worse, along with diarrhea and severe stomach cramps.

Over a few weeks the other symptoms disappeared except the nausea which actually got worse!
I spent over a month in bed, with a bucket in my lap, but did not actually vomit once.
Eventually the nausea became more tolerable, and I can now cope (most days) on ginger tea and lots of water.

However, what I did NOT see coming was this horrible loss of balance that I now suffer from!! I feel like I'm on a boat all the time, some days the seas feel rougher than others, and some days I feel like i'm going to faint!

I've had every test I can think of asking for; blood tests, stool test, urine test, ultrasound on upper abdomen, MRI, endoscopy & colonoscopy but nothing has been found. I did have a balance/hearing test which detected a "vestibular weakness" on the left side, but no one knows for sure what caused it.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO OR SUGGESTIONS THEY WOULD BE WELCOME!!!
I'm only 29 and this has been going on for 6 months.
I've lost my job, my social life, and fairly soon i may lose my sanity if something doesnt clear this up!!
Thanks in advance!

Interestingly, a friend of mine had a similar problem to you. Same feeling of nausea, balance loss and general inability to maintain a normal life as before. She also had every test in the world done. To try and find the cause she started taking away things in her diet one by one slowly and see if it was anything she was eating/taking. A certain multivitamin tablet had caused it. As soon as she stopped taking it she returned to normal. This may not apply to you but maybe think about any medications or foods you may be allergic to. Allergic reactions do not always occur immediately after you take/eat something - a build up of it may cause problems which erupt much later.