I heard of cycling cadence. If you pedal faster you can increase your endurance. I tried to spin as fast as the pros do but I got tired easily and could not sustain that pace for long. Is this the right way to train? What is most efficient cadence – with spinning?

Well, you have to know that some competitive cyclists are trying to pedal at a rate of 90 to 105 revolutions per minute. It is pretty fast. However that doesn't mean that recreational cyclists should pedal that fast too. Pro cyclist is aware of the fact that the greater the force that he exerts on the pedals, the faster he will tire. So he will ride at lower gears. This will enable him to exert less force and spin his pedals at a faster cadence. However, a recent study points out that non-competitive cyclist will not increase his endurance by pedaling faster. Typically when someone who is not used to pedaling fast tries to do it, he will lose his coordination and will not increase his endurance.